The Family Intensive Support Service - Autism Spectrum Condition is a specialist referral service in Brighton and hove accessible to:
- Brighton and Hove Inclusion Support Service
- Child Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital
- Seaside View Child Development Centre
- Social Care - Intensive Team for Families
- Transforming Care Autism Team
- Youth Offending Service.
The service offers a behavioural support model, working collaboratively with young people, their families/carers and all other relevant agencies, such as schools, Social Services, CAMHS, Police and Youth Offending Services.
The service provides assessment, care planning and interventions accoring to the needs of the individual.