|Date||23 Sep /2020|
As a valued member of the Trust we warmly invite you to join us for our Annual Members' Meeting on Wednesday 23 September 2020.
This year's event will be a little different to previous years and will be held virtually.
Here's what's happening at the meeting:
- Our Chair, Peter Molyneux, will open Annual Members Meeting at 3pm
- Sam Allen, Chief Executive: an update on what has been happening in the Trust over the last year
- Sally Flint, Chief Finance Officer and Deputy Chief Executive: annual report and accounts
- An update on our membership strategy
- An opportunity to ask our Board any questions
There will then be an opportunity to join one of three virtual discussion forums co-led by members of the Executive Team, Governors, staff and service users. The topics for these forums are:
Discussion Forum 1
How Sussex Partnership and the wider community is responding to the public health impact of Covid-19.
Discussion Forum 2
Depression and the prevalence of this in our communities.
Discussion Forum 3
Children and young people.
If you would like to join one of the discussion forums listed above, please register your attendance here to receive the joining details.
You can join the main meeting from the details below:
If you have any queries please contact our Membership Office on Freephone 0800 015 3357 or by email FT@sussexpartnership.nhs.uk.
We hope you can join us for this event and look forward to having these important discussions with you.